Meet your new personal Legal Advocate
Learn more about our Winning Cases
With over 32 Years of Legal Experience
Over 32 years of Legal Experience
THOUSANDS OF CRIMINAL CASES
Everything from minor to not so minor traffic infractions, misdemeanors and felony cases with emphasis on Drunk Driving, DUI cases, drug offenses, petty theft, burglary,& assault and battery, resisting arrest, sex crimes, white collar crime, etc.
Unlike most criminal defense attorneys, The Law Office of John Karas has real TRIAL ATTORNEY (not just a negotiator) experience. As well as, extensive experience in all types of criminal cases. Furthermore, they include Jury Trials fortified with CONSISTENT OUTSTANDING RESULTS for my clients.
Just a few examples include:
- Our Client with a .25 BAC (blood alcohol over three times the legal limit). DUI charges dismissed. Client pled to an infraction (minor traffic ticket with no probation and paid a $250 fine).
- Client(s) with .10 up to .15. DUI charges reduced to a “wet reckless” or minor traffic infraction(s) in over a dozen cases.
- Two (2) clients charged with driving over 100 mph (reckless driving as a misdemeanor). Got the DA to “re-write” the ticket to less than 20 mph over the speed limit (infraction) making the client eligible for traffic school.
- In the other case, the client was charged with a DUI (blood test over the .08 legal limit plus cocaine metabolites) along with driving over 100 mph and reckless driving enhancement (faced significant jail time) but got a dismissal of the enhancement so the client was sentenced to regular 1st time DUI and no jail time.
- Our Client(s) charged with petty theft reduced to trespass as an infraction with no probation. Client(s) charged with grand theft (felony) reduced to petty theft (misdemeanor).
- The Client(s) charged with drug offenses . Charges suspended while undergoing drug diversion which, upon successful completion of the diversion program, resulted in the charges being dismissed.
- Our Client(s) charged with sexual misconduct charge either dismissed or reduced to an infraction (no probation).
- Client(s) charged with “resisting, delaying or obstructing” a police officer in the performance of his duties. Charges either dismissed or won case at trial.
Why hire an experienced attorney with a proven track record?
As a criminal defense attorney, The Law Office of John Karas has both experience and a proven track record of success. As well as in Appellate work (both Appeals and Writs). We’ve been directly responsible for changes made in the law in both, Riverside and Orange Counties. Contact John Karas
The Law Office of John Karas offers a discount off my hourly/appearance rate for arraignments, bail hearings, and trial readiness conferences. Lastly, we grant reduced appearance rates for Motions, Preliminary Hearings (Felony cases) and Trial.